Friday, July 3, 2009
SARAH PALIN STEPS DOWN AS GOVERNOR OF ALASKA
It's unfortunate to watch Ms. Palin step down as governor of Alaska. The reasons she gave for steping down makes my heart go out to her. I think the media went too far and that was not sensible on their part to lunch such savage attacks against her and her family. Some networks should have done better than they did and I wish her and her family well. Having said that, I hope Ms. Palin and other members of the Republican party who intend to contest for the presidency show up with a substantial argument for the public about why they are running for office. Most people are just disgusted about the gutter politics that we have seen the Republican party engaged in during the Bush jnr years. I have no strong political affiliation nor interested in one. I was furious about how the Republican party lacked the intelligence to manage the economy pragmatic and efficiently. What we saw was extreme recklessness and an attempt to destroy this wonderful country by despicable extremists who have no conscience and regard for life. No political party is fit to govern if they lack tolerance for views that differs with their ideological views. We saw people within the party leadership exploiting religion for financial and political gains. They labeled others as horrible human beings and yet at the end of the day the American public saw how horrible most of these members of the Republican leadership were. We hope the Republican party is saved by decent men and women who have been shut out of the party. read thishttp://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=106131929
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment